Friday, August 07, 2009

Landed

Well, I've landed and arrived at my hotel in Chicago. I'm off to meet fellow blogger and the author of Put My Finger in Your Mouth Bob Fisher then see said play.

I gotta say, it's kinda nice to have just enough things to do and just enough people to see here for the weekend, but still not have any real agenda for the bulk of my stay here. That's pretty much how I like my vacations.

Anyway, I'll give you reports on the shows I see here. In the meantime, have a good weekend, folks. I'll be "thinking" of you.

Yes, that was a jacking off joke. Because that's just what the theatre blogosphere needs more of: masturbation jokes at the expense of you, dear reader.

Intensely lazy,

James "Hurry Up And Zzzzzz..." Comtois

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.