Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mid-Week Check-In

Well, with all the Chicago-gallivanting, New York Theatre Scene ass-grabbing, Fringe-going and decade anniversary-enjoying going on in the past few days, I’ve been able to post some entries of moderate substance and interest on this blog. And by "substance and interest," I mean, "pure silliness."

Hey, "substance" is a relative term here at Jamespeak and Nosedive Central.

Now, I'm in the quiet of the storm, before I see my next Fringe show (Willy Nilly) and a couple of the shows at Ian W. Hill’s festival at the Brick.

In the meantime, I'm working on various writing projects, such as finishing the slasher screenplay that Kid Sister Comtois is planning to shoot over Labor Day weekend for the upcoming Sinister Six series, episode three of Entrenched for the Saturday Night Saloon, and of course, Nosedive’s Spring 2010 show.

Oh, yeah. That.

Once I resume my play-going and show-making, I'll also resume the longer-winded posts of "substance." Yes, I enjoy putting that word in quotes. Because I’m mature.

All about style,

James "Fashion Maven" Comtois

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.