Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quick Blood Brothers Update


I know October is a ways away (well, not really, actually), but I figured I'd give a quick update on this year's Blood Brothers horror anthology show. The scripts are in for The Blood Brothers Present...The New Guignol, and the directors are reading them to assess who's directing what. I'm looking forward to seeing who gets what script.

Once that's all settled, I should be confident in unveiling the lineup.

Okay, back to work on the vampire script (that has nothing to do with the Blood Brothers show). Hmmmm...should I be worried about being typecast as the guy who just writes horror?

Naaah.

The guy writes plays about people
being harassed by pizza-boxes,

James "That Fuckin Guy" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.