Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Blood Brothers Present…The New Guignol Cast!


Well, ladies unt germs, after three days of auditions and two days of deliberation, the cast for The Blood Brothers Present…The New Guignol has been assembled. So without further ado (read: dicking around), here’s the information for Nosedive’s latest installment of our annual horror anthology series:

The Cast:
Ryan Andes - Becky Byers - Rebecca Comtois - Jessi Gotta
Stephen Heskett - Robert Leeds - Marsha Martinez
Ben VandenBoom - Cotton Wright

The Writers:
Danny Bowes – James Comtois (Yours Truly) – Mac Rogers

The Directors:
Pete Boisvert – Rebecca Comtois – Stephanie Cox-Williams
Abe Goldfarb – Matt Johnston – Patrick Shearer

The Location:
The Brick Theatre, 575 Metropolitan Avenue
(between Union Avenue and Lorimer Street in Brooklyn)

The Times:
October 28 – 31 (Wednesday through Saturday), 8 p.m.

More information is on its way.

Tomorrow, I hope to write up a few words about the delightful MilkMilkLemonade, which I saw this past weekend.

Rounding the corner,

James "Maturity Incarnate" Comtois

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

okay... I see a cast list, sure. And... yeah, yeah - I see a list of writers and directors, okay...

Um, maybe I'm *WAAAY* off base here, but I don't see a list of naked men.

If you don't have a list of what men will be naked, and how naked they will be, then how will I know how many tickets I'll buy, and whether or not to wear sweat pants?

I know, I know... I'm the boogeyman. But really, maybe I'm your friend.

9:22 AM  
Blogger joshcon80 said...

You were with Johnna Adams? Man, I should have introduced myself. I really like her plays.

Angel Eaters and Universal Robots got ROBBED.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Yes, that was indeed Johnna with me. Or rather, since she was the nominee, I was with her.

And I'm a dope. I really should have introduced you all. Next time, next time.

And jeez, Sean, every freakin day with you and your demands of visible penises...

1:52 PM  
Blogger August Schulenburg said...

This allegedly informative "post" raises more questions than just the amount of male nudity, though obviously that's important. What unearthly, uncanny sounds will Cotton be making? Will Ryan be more or less green than he was in Opaline? Will Rebecca be adoring a charismatic terminal illness faker or a charismatic suicide taker? I need to know these things. I guess I just won't be sleeping until this show opens. Sigh.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Neither will I. Neither. Will. I.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Philucifer said...

@Sean: 3.7 naked men. (And bring the sweat pants, just in case.)

@Josh: James is really only good for eye candy, these days.

@Gus: Space farts, chartreuse, and she will be adoring herSELF in ways arcane, humbling, and madness-inducing.

Just here to help.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.