Friday, September 04, 2009

Plugs Before The Weekend

I'm currently a little cranky that I’ve finished all my work at my day job for the day, yet my company has recently abandoned its policy of letting us out early the day before three-day weekends. Balls. Just...balls.

I of course complain about this as if I've got a bunch of fun activities lined up for my Friday night. Sadly, that is not the case. [Insert Heavy Sigh Here.]

Ahem.

Anyway, I'm continuing to work on revisions for The Little One, and wanted to thank everyone who's read it so far for their incredibly helpful comments and feedback. I think I know exactly where I want to steer the second draft.

Also, since it's coming up pretty damn soon, I figure now would be a good time to plug this upcoming bit of awesome sauce:




For its eighth season, Vampire Cowboys brings back its extremely popular series, THE SATURDAY NIGHT SALOON, a monthly party at THE BATTLE RANCH featuring brand new genre-bending serialized plays by NYC's hottest indie theatre artists. The shows hit every second Saturday night of the month from September thru January. The Saloon is always free, the all-you-can-drink beer (or until we run out) is always only a mere five dollars, and the shows are always inventive. Why drink at a bar when you can party it up at the Saloon?



The Third Season of THE SATURDAY NIGHT SALOON Begins September 12

THEATRE WITHOUT RERUNS

Season 3 includes six all-new exciting serialized plays by:

Dustin Chinn - James Comtois - Brent Cox
Jeff Lewonczyk - Mac Rogers - Crystal Skillman

AT THE BATTLE RANCH
405 Johnson Avenue, 2nd Floor
(2.5 blocks from Morgon stop off L train)
Click here for a map.

SCHEDULE
September 12, 2009
October 10, 2009
November 14, 2009
December 12, 2009
Januray 9, 2010

Produced by Lex Friedman, Robert Ross Parker, Daniel Rech

Until then, have a good weekend, folks. I'll catch y'all later.

Wasting copious amounts of time at work,

James "Public Masturbator" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger joshcon80 said...

I wish I didn't have a show that night. I've always wanted to come see these. is there a recap in case you miss the first episode?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Well, I gotta talk to the folks in Nosedive about taping it (like we did with Speed Demons). I'm hoping we can post each episode online.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.