Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Game On

So. We open tonight.

Although there was some inevitable choppiness in the dress last night, I think we're in good shape, and am both a tad nervous and very excited to be showing this to folks.

I think this is our best Blood Brothers show to-date. And again, that's not just me being a salesman for the show. I actually do think this. The cast is awesome. The effects look hot. The pieces are diverse and range from fun to unsettling to downright bone-chilling. The directors have brought it.

It is, in short, on.

My day will no doubt be spent compulsively checking ticket sales every 10 minutes. Oh, who the hell am I kidding? Every 2 minutes. (Okay, seriously. I'm just going to stay on the tickets page and click "Refresh" every 10 seconds. That'll be my day today.)

Anyway, I hope to see you there.

And unrelated to the pitching, I hope to post one more horror film entry on this site before the end of the week.

Game on,

James "Let's Do This" Comtois

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.