Friday, November 06, 2009

Already Friday? Hot Damn.

I know, I know, I owe you lust muffins another horror film entry. Well, it's coming. Just not this week. I was hoping/thinking (perhaps supremely naively) that this week would be low-key and mellow, but...oh, no. Oh, no.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I had a grand time sitting in and participating in the reading for Richard Lovejoy’s connected Twin Peaks-like plays, A Brief History of Murder (Part One being The Detectives, Part Two being The Victims), finishing the rewrites for the latest draft of The Little One, hunting around for props for the third episode of Entrenched and gearing up for the first rehearsal of said episode tonight. It's just that, with all that tomfoolery, Friday just snuck up on me before I had any chance to shit down and rewatch one of the two movies I had (have) in mind to write about. Ah, well.

Again, not that I'm complaining. It's Friday. There's no reason to complain about it being Friday. Ever.

Will I have time this weekend to rewatch the horror films I have in mind? We shall see. I certainly hope so. But we shall see.

In the meantime, have a good weekend, folks. I’ll catch you all on the proverbial flippity-flop.

Flappeting,

James "Flibberty" Comtois

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.