Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Nosedive Productions One of nytheatre.com's People of the Year!

That's right. Nosedive Productions has been named of nytheatre.com's "People of the Year" for 2009. We here at Nosedive Central are pretty happy 'bout this. And, judging from this list, we're in some very good company indeed.

Congratulations to all the other people of the year. Now, should we all get together and play some big ole' game of celebratory theatrical grab-ass? I think so.

I. Think. So.

Knowing how to celebrate,

James "Winning Personality" Comtois

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic.

I didn't realize you all were a person, though. That actually makes me a little nervous.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Blair Singer said...

Congrats, James! Well deserved.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

To celebrate, I will give you a reach around for NO MONEY. One time deal, baby.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Thanks, guys! And sounds good, Sean, since I'm going broke with your rates. I'll collect this Saturday after Mother Sacramento.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Starlet O'Hara said...

yippee!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.