Monday, February 08, 2010

Still Dancing

Sorry I've been so MIA on this site of late, folks. I'm dealing with a bit of a clusterfuck trying to sort very disparate things around me, ranging from the job hunt to writing about three different longer-form posts (two horror film posts and yet another self-producing entry) to working on some new writing projects to working on Nosedive-related things.

It's just kind of left this site unattended as a result.

But fear not, little lambs and lamblettes! I'm working on more content for this site, as well as some (wait for it) shameless self-promotional plugging!

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've done some sort of, "Come see this thing I'm doing!" entry. I know you're all excited.

Any ole fuckeroo, more posts will be on their way. All in good time. All in good time.

In the meantime, this makes me happy. And it should make you happy, too.

Way too busy for someone who doesn't have a job,

James "Ass Backwards Dipshit" Comtois

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Freeman said...

Thanks Jimmy!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.