Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hu-fucking-zzah!

I have to say, last night's 10th Anniversary Gala went about as well (and got about as nuts) as any of us in Nosedive Central could hope for it to be. I'm still actually reeling from it the following afternoon.

I knew when our incorrigible host, Bastard Keith, exposed his balls to the audience in the second half of the show, it was going to be That Kind of Evening.

At any rate, I had an absolute blast, and I hope everyone else in attendance had as much fun as I did.

I really want to thank everyone who worked on this, and to everyone who made it out last night. Seriously, folks, thank you so much. It means a great deal to me.

Also, thanks to everyone at the Brick Theater for letting us engage in such silliness in your home.

And to all you other fuckers in Nosedive Central, thanks for making this decade anniversary happen. Congratufuckinglations, guys. You assholes are awesome.

And if I may be so uncharacteristically sappy for just a moment, I'd like to briefly reflect on how lucky I consider myself to be by having such immensely talented and batshit insane friends and colleagues. I consider myself very, very lucky indeed to know all of you.

Okay. Enough sweetness. Time to go put on a fuckin' play.

Still giddy,

James "Keith! Put Your Balls Back!" Comtois

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.