Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reliving the Gala, Part One: The Videos


Well, gang. I know not everyone could make the Gala last week. But we here at Nosedive Central aren't a, "You Snooze, You Lose" kinda company.

So with that, I wanted to offer folks just a slight taste of what was experienced at our 10th anniversary shebang (minus the debauchery, which unfortunately, is a, "You Snooze, You Lose" kinda situation).

With this entry, I'm posting the retrospective videos we played throughout the night. I think they offer a decent kinda-sorta idea of the

shenanigans we participated in over the past decade. (They're also up on the Nosedive Web site.) Some are goofy, some are (dare I say) touching, and some are both. At any rate, I hope you enjoy them. Ben VandenBoom did (in my not-so-humble opinion) a spectacular job putting these videos together from the decade's worth of footage we've accumulated.

And it's fun to see footage of me with dark hair.

(I should probably add that some of the videos, particularly the third one, have some not-safe-for-work elements. Like Yours Truly's pre-9/11-era jiggling bare ass.)

10 Years: Gratitude from Pete Boisvert on Vimeo.



10 Years: A Chronology from Pete Boisvert on Vimeo.



10 Years: The Monkey Years from Pete Boisvert on Vimeo.



10 Years: Valentine from Pete Boisvert on Vimeo.


With the next entry, I present the photos (and proof that no one in Nosedive, or even tangentially related to the company, can ever run for public office).

Slightly nostalgic and quite bemused,

James "Dorkahedron" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.