Thursday, March 04, 2010

What Would Jesus Do? See Plays? Please...

Well, yes. I turn the Christy age of 33 today. (As my friend and partner-in-many-crimes Abe Goldfarb pointed out, "That age is the only thing you and Jesus have in common." This is very difficult to argue against.)

At any rate, I’ve received a great deal of very sweet notes from friends and family members over the course of the day, as well as a couple free (and nice) meals out of the deal. So I’m pretty happy with how the day’s going, all things considering.

So seriously, folks. Thanks to everyone who's dropped me a line today wishing me a happy birthday. You guys are awesome.

At any rate, I'm working on getting the hang of my new day job (I’ve almost completed my first week on the job). Since they’ve yet to fire or yell at me, I'd say it's going as good as one can expect. I have found the coffee room, so at least there’s that.

In the non day job side of thing, we here at Nosedive Central are closing in on a "plan of attack" for our proposed next production of The Little One (a new vampire play written by Yours Truly to be directed by Pete Boisvert) and once we lock down a plan, I’ll be sure to let you know, dear readers.

In the meantime, I’ll offer a note of congratulations to the cast and crew of Glee Club for selling out its opening night show last night, and bring up how much I’m looking forward to seeing this (for the second time) tomorrow:


And this on Friday, March 19:


Can't. Freakin. Wait.

In between, I hope to see a great number of you at this on Tuesday.

Smearing chocolate cake all over his shirt,

James "Not-So-Impressive Co-Worker" Comtois

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ben TS said...

Happy birthday, sir!

You're right. I was trying to think of a funny way that you and Jesus are alike. And there is not a one.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Thanks, Ben!

And...yeah. Try as you might, there's nary a similarity to be found, alas. Hell, I even shaved this morning, so we can't even say, "You both have beards."

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.