Friday, April 16, 2010

Damn. It's Friday. Already?

Jesus, is it really already Friday? This week has flown by. It feels like I just posted that teaser image for The Little One a few hours ago. Guess that's why posting has been light this week. I completely lost track of time.

Fortunately, it seems that folks have been getting a good deal of mileage about the Postcards versus No Postcards question posed in the previous entry. Has it brought the crew over at Nosedive Central closer to coming up with an answer to the question for this upcoming show? Alas, not yet. But soon.

In addition, we here at Nosedive Central are currently rounding up folks for our Little One design team (we've wrangled a few awesome folks so far) and pulling in a few more donations.

Did I mention I'm getting really jazzed for this show? Well, I am.

Well, awright. That's it for me for now. Have a good weekend, folks. I'll catch y'all on Monday.

Hoping the weekend
doesn't speed by as fast,

James "Speed Freak" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.