Friday, April 30, 2010

Granite State-Bound

Well, gang. In mere hours, I'm off to my home state of New Hampshire to attend an old friend's wedding this weekend. I shall only be back in my old fair state for about 36 hours, returning to my current fair city Sunday afternoon, just in time to catch the 7 p.m. performance of Vigil or the Guided Cradle at the Brick.

With some luck, I'll be posting more entries on this site in the ensuing weeks. They may be of the flagrantly self-promotional variety, but I'm planning on making them a little more fun and substantial than the standard, "Hey! See my new play!" entries.

But don't worry. I'll be posting those as well.

Awright, that's it for me for this week. I'm New Hampshire-bound. Don't trash the city too much while I'm gone. Or at least, clean it up before I get back.

Trusting you to behave in my absence,

James "Foolish" Comtois

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.