Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Nine Days and Counting...

With nine days before we open, rehearsinations for The Little One are trucking along quite nicely. Pete and the cast are bringing some awesome to the proceedings, and I think folks who come see this are going to enjoy themselves thoroughly.

Yes, I'm biased. But I also often get bored and fidgety when I sit in on rehearsals, even when they're going well. It's pretty much a given: it's just the way I am (and pretty much why I'll never direct anything with a run-time longer than 15 minutes).

I was neither bored nor fidgety last night.

We've still got a lot of work to do, obviously. Tonight, the righteous Qui Nguyen is coming in to choreograph the fights, and the following evening the gang will practice running the show with all the special effects that Stephanie built, designed and tested over the weekend. (I got to see a few of them in action and oh yeah, they're quite hot.)

And let's not forget tech and bringing in the work of the set, lighting and costume designers, which will be done over the weekend and the first half of next week.

So, yes. There's still a great deal of work to be done. But we're in good shape and things are coming together nicely. I'm looking forward to having people come and see this.

Nine days and counting...

Poopin' on hobos,

James "Ole-Timey Vagrant" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.