Friday, June 18, 2010

The Show is Up, More Interviews Are Here

Well, gang. Opening night has come and gone, and I'm quite pleased with the results. The run is underway, which means my blog posts will be even lighter than usual (and even more self-serving when they arrive).

Tickets are starting to sell at a pretty healthy clip, so you may do well by buying yours in advance.



And, just in case you haven't gotten sick of me nattering about this show, here are two, count 'em, TWO interviews with Yours Truly about The Little One:

With Tor.com.

With Paper Magazine.



Anyway, enjoy the online blatherings from Yours Truly, and I'll see you at the show (because, seriously, I don't think I'll be anywhere else for the next few weeks).

Off to run box office,

James "Writer/Producer/Usher" Comtois

Photos by Daniel Winters.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.