Friday, June 11, 2010

Tim O'Shea Interviews Yours Truly

Well, I guess now's as good a time as any to resume showing you the way to corners of the Internet where I shamelessly talk about myself and plug what I'm working on.

For folks who aren't sick of me nattering on about myself or Nosedive, Tim O'Shea interviews Yours Truly on the upcoming play over on his site.

Thanks again to Crystal Skillman for brokering this interview!

Awright. That seems to just about do it for this week's input on Jamespeak. Have a good weekend, folks. Go get your tickets for The Little One, and I'll catch y'all later.

Finding time to blather to folks on the Internet
while gearing his show opens in six days,

James "Multi-Ditherer" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.