Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week Dos Now Upon Us

Hey, gang. I know, I know, it's kind of odd that I'd engage in this particular brand of radio silence right after opening weekend. Hell, even after our legendarily disastrous Master of Horror opening back in 2008 I had something to say about it.

Well, the reason for me being MIA has nothing to do with having a disastrous opening. Quite the contrary, actually. I'm very happy with how week one turned out, and am very much looking forward to this weekend.

No. The reason for me being absent this week is simply because, although I was very happy with how opening weekend for The Little One turned out, this week has been a massive fuster-cluck on many fronts: some show-related, some tangentially show-related, some completely unrelated to the show, and all of which I'm not yet ready to get into.

Suffice it to say, things are fine, but I've had very little no time to write any kind of updates.

Fortunately, in a moment, I should be posting a nice new update on the show.

While you wait, why don't you buy your tickets?

Kinda busy,

James "Shaker & Quaker" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.