Monday, July 19, 2010

Back from One Party, Off to Another


I got back from Mac and Sandy's wedding yesterday. What a lovely ceremony and reception, guys (those kudos also go to Sean Williams for conducting the ceremony). It was well worth the trip. I think I drank our GNP of lemonade on Saturday. With luck, pictures should be circulating soon from various sources. Congratulations again, guys, and enjoy Belize!

Tonight I'll be attending the NY Innovative Theatre Awards 2010 Nomination Announcement at Our Lady of Pompeii in the Village. I'll most likely be seeing a number of my readers there, and for those of you who can't make it, I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow.

Theatre's favorite party-crasher,

James "Company Embarrassment" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.