Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Dangers of Making That Ape Dance

There's more nattering on horror & theatre going on at the IT Awards blog, this time from Nosedive Central's very own Patrick Shearer. (No, the title to this blog post isn't just word salad; it's in reference to the contents of Patrick's very insightful post.)

Patrick talks about, amongst other things, the importance of the horror genre, growing up with nightmares, and being shaken (as I was) when he originally saw The Blair Witch Project (before all the hype). Check it out and discuss on their comments section.

And the quote's from Stephen King's Danse Macabre.

Wanting his 10 points,

James "Petty Pundit" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Philucifer said...

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

I'm pointing at you.

Happy now?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Never before has a victory felt so Pyrrhic.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.