Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays, Everybody!



Well, gang. That's it for me for the year. I know this site has had a dearth of content in the past few months, and to be honest, I can't say that will change in 2011.

In fact, the only reason why there's been any posting going on of late is because there are still a few things happening in my life (theatre-wise) that I feel I should share (read: blatant self-promotional plugs) and things that I find noteworthy from my friends and colleagues (read: blatant friend plugs).

But aside from that? Well, my interest level in blogging has (clearly) plummeted for many disparate reasons. Fear not: I shan't bore you with the details (they're seriously not that interesting).

Anyway, who's to say what 2011 will bring? I'll see y'all then (with inconsistent frequency). In the meantime, have wonderful holidays and a happy new year!

Putting on his snow pants,

James "New Hampshire-Bound" Comtois

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.