Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Soundtrack Series Tale

The podcast of my telling a tale from my high school days at the increasingly popular Soundtrack Series is now up and available for your listening enjoyment here.

I use Rob Base’s “It Takes Two” to tell the tale of, believe it or not a fist fight (my first and last). It's not over a girl, but over the high school lunchroom jukebox.

And incidentally, the next Soundtrack Series happens tomorrow night (Friday) at 7 p.m. at The Gallery at (Le) Poisson Rouge on 158 Bleecker Street between Thompson and Sullivan. The evening will feature stories from Mac Rogers, Abe Goldfarb, Dan Kois, Lindsey Moore, and Brett Berk. And get this: all this is free.

No longer involving himself in jukebox wars,

James "Enough of That, Thank You" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.