Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back to...Something

Well, yikes. That last entry has been up on the top of the page long enough. As much as I appreciate the response it's received, it seems a bit morbid after a while. Plus, speaking of morbid, having that last entry being the most recent makes it seem like things up in Maine took a horrible turn for the worse (which couldn't be further from the truth).

Believe it or not, I have been working on a few new entries for this quasi-moribund blog. It's just been doubly-difficult since, not only is it taking me longer to write entries on good days, but since I've now been several weeks behind in my real world obligations (a week at Woodhull after a bad reaction to the Coumadin followed by a week of recuperating up in Maine), that makes my free time to write blog entries about derp, derpy-doo dwindle down to nothing.

At any rate, I'm hoping to post a few entries on this site in the not-too-distant future, once I'm all caught up with said real world obligations. This includes day job stuff, post-production stuff for Nosedive Central and separate writing assignments not related to either.

I'm not saying you should hold your breath or anything, I'm just saying if you happen to stumble upon this site in the next few weeks or so, you may find some content that could make your work day pass a little faster.

In the meantime, congratulations to all of this year's winners of the NYIT Awards, thanks again for all the incredibly kind words I received from my previous blog entry, and I'll be nattering at you again at some point in the relatively near future.

Goin' back to...something,

James "Worker Bee" Comtois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.