Monday, September 26, 2011

Because It's My Blog...

...and because I'm a capitalist, and because the prior post is plugging something that's already come and gone, and because it's been a while since I've done this, I'm going to use this time to suggest that you buy a copy of my play, Infectious Opportunity, and read the living hell out of it.



Actually, what you do with it once you buy it is your business. That's your prerogative as a consumer. It's no concern of mine.

Selling you stuff you
didn't know you needed,

James "What You Need" Comtos

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Kelly McAllister said...

Nice- how do you like working with that publisher? btw- I've listed your blog on my blog- www.rkmcallister.blogspot.com- keep on being awesome

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.