Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas, Everybody!


Well, folks. Today is my last day of work for the year, so I am off into the wild gray yonder.

For reasons we've already gone into on this site, this has been an incredibly stressful year for me (and for other folks I know, for reasons we've not gone into on this site - and won't). This means that I'm very ready to check out of 2011 earlier than planned. So, I'll soon be going up to New Hampshire to both do a lot of personal writing and a lot of nothing.

Well, okay, not entirely nothing. I plan to watch a great deal of media and read a few books. But these activities will most likely be done while my feet are in a reclined position. And okay, okay, I'll also be going to a wedding. But I don't have to "do" anything there - except stay standing up.

At any rate, I hope everyone enjoys this holiday season and has a happy new year. I for one am curious - if not eager - to see what 2012 has in store for us.

And oh, yeah. I'll admit it. I'm very excited about seeing this. And being part of this. So right out of the gate, January 2012 has got some fun stuff in store for us. And by "us," I mean, "theatre folk in the greater-NYC area."

So again: Merry Christmas & Happy Chanukah, everyone! And here's to a better and brighter New Year!

Full of holiday cheer for some reason,

James "Ambivalent Santa" Comtois

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

And Happy Holidays from Molotov Theatre Group to you, sir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0HFPApYTE&feature=youtu.be

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.