Friday, January 11, 2008

Wrappin' Stuff Up

With the final episode of Pinkie finished and sent off to the cast (WOO-HOO!), that makes today "Finish Rewrites on Colorful World Day." I mean, sure, I'll most likely do some more retouches later this month (and possibly February), but for all intents and purposes, today’s the day where I (theoretically) finish all the initial rewrites to get the script in a solid enough position to be read aloud by the folks in Nosedive Central.

I guess this means that, starting next week, I begin my completely new writing project for real (which I'll keep under my hat for the time being, if that's okay).

Next week I'll offer more details about what we at Nosedive Central have decided our 2008 season will look like. Suffice it to say, we've had to make a few small changes here and there to our original plans, but regardless, we’re pretty happy about what we've come up with and what we plan to do for the year.

Anyway, that's it for me for the week. Have a good weekend, folks. I’ll talk to you on Monday.

Almost done his Nosedive writing obligations,

James "Lazy Bitch" Comtois

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.