Friday, September 26, 2008

Wrapping Up The Week

Bah! Sorry, folks. I haven't had a chance to finish those horror entries or write any substantial posts for a couple days. I've been absolutely swamped with Blood Brothers stuff that's taken a good portion of my time. The good news is that our first stumble-through of the show looked pretty damn good. The bad news is we've still got a lot of work to do.



We've still got time. We've still got time. We've still got time.

This weekend we've got rehearsals for episode two of Speed Demons, our serial 1960s-drag-race-demonic-possession play.



Fortunately, I've only given myself three lines in this one. Unfortunately, I've got a lot of fighting to do in it. One of these days I'll learn I swear.

Anyway, have a good weekend, folks. I'll be back to natter at you on Monday.

Repeating his mantra,

James "We've Still Got Time" Comtois

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.