Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Looks like we've got a long night of cocaine ahead of us."

Okay, maybe you're much more mature and sophisticated than I am (well, that's probably a given, no matter who you are), but this trailer made me laugh many, many times. I think I'm gonna check it the hell out if and when it gets released.

It's NQSFW (though really due to language, not nudie-time):



Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Patrick!

Fucking the bread,

James "Private Dick" Comtois

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Philucifer said...

"Did we lose him!?"

"KEEP RUNNING!!!!"

BANG!

Love it. I'm a little surprised that this is the first use of this idea. Considering how much I loved Encyclopedia Brown as a child, and I know I'm not alone in that.

(A little freaked out that my word verification was "comemen")

2:26 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

For what clearly looks like a retarded comedy, it also looks strangely inspired and original. I, too, am a bit shocked no one's come up with this before.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Heff said...

I believe these guys are fellow CHS alum...

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.