Friday, October 09, 2009

Shitty Trains, Time Traveling Soldiers, Bargain-Priced Severed Heads

Despite the L train apparently planning on being fucked up this weekend (seriously, L Train, once again, go fuck yourself), I'm all pumped up for the next installment of the Saturday Night Saloon tomorrow at the Battle Ranch.



So, for those of you who can brave the shuttle buses, come out tomorrow night to check out the second episode of six new serial plays, including Nosedive's contribution, Entrenched, written by Yours Truly, directed by Adam Swiderski, and starring Peter Brown, Bryan Enk and Ben VandenBoom.

If you can't make it to the Saloon this weekend, fear not. As with the previous episode, we plan to tape and post the performance.

In other self-promotional news, according to reports, rehearsals for The Blood Brothers Present...The New Guignol are going well. I hope to see a full run of the shows on Wednesday of next week to see for myself.



In what may be one of the most awesomest business discussions ever, the folks at Nosedive Central were engaged in an email discussion thread yesterday comparing and contrasting the quality and costs of different fake severed heads. Yes, this was serious business we had to attend to.

I gotta say, there are times when I really do love this gig.

Incidentally, tickets for The Blood Brothers Present... are starting to sell rather nicely, so although it's still a few weeks out, it may be a good idea to buy your tickets sooner rather than later.

And since I completely forgot we have a three-day weekend coming up, I'll be posting my next horror film entry on Tuesday instead of Monday.

And that's what I've got going on at my end. Have a great three-day weekend, folks. If I don't see you at the Ranch on Saturday, I'll catch you after you've had a chance to find your pants and clean the weekend off yourself.

Looking forward to having the
weekend spray its love on my face,

James "Dignity Personified" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.